- Evaluate – Evaluate the patient’s past medical history, mental health history, and substance abuse history including current use.
- Educate – Educate the patient about all the treatment options available to them and the success rates associated with each option.
- Patient News – Determine if the patient needs help with detox. This can be done on an outpatient basis or we can help get the patient set up with an inpatient organization.
- Treatment Plan – Make a plan for treatment together which includes medication management and community resources as needed.
- Labs/ Hormone Testing – Obtain a complete history and evaluate an organic cause of weight gain. Complete labs/ hormone testing as needed and correct levels as needed to optimal ranges to promote weight loss.
- Establish a Plan – Establish a nutrition and exercise plan.
- Utilize Medication – Utilize medication to promote weight loss.
- Monthly Follow Up – Monthly follow up to evaluate results and adjust treatment as needed.
- Analyzing Hormones – Analyzing hormonal levels using highly sensitive, sophisticated, and specialized laboratory testing.
- Correct Causes – Correct environmental causes for hormonal imbalances.
- Balance the Body – Balance the body through individualized, custom compounded bioidentical hormone replacement.
- Traditional Medicine – Make a plan for treatment together which includes traditional medication.